Episode 11 summary
- Shooting photos on Campuhan Ridge, Ubud, Bali
- Shooting film photos at Borobudur Temple and Market
- What I would do differently on the next trip
- Random travel related shoutouts!
- Love this book! Great food for thought:
- My X100F image of Campuhan Ridge featured by World Nomads travel account
- Matt Loves India Instagram: my travel shots from 1998 in India – photographed on Canon EOS 500N cameras with entry level zoom lenses
- The Best Fujifilm X-Series Kits for Travel Photography – an article I wrote for Digital Photography School
Images discussed in Episode 11 of Matt Loves Cameras
Borobudur, Indonesia. Fujifilm Klasse S with Cinestill 800T film.