Sprocktastic 2020 is here! Dust off your best sprocket-making camera and join the fun!
Below are rules for the competition and details on how to enter.
Check out the Sprocktastic 2020 entries so far – deadline is 15 October 2020.
Remember to keep listening to Matt Loves Cameras for more updates!
- You must shoot 35mm (135) film. Colour negative, colour positive, and black and white film are all permitted.
- You must expose the sprockets!
- Photos must be taken between 15 July 2020 and 15 October 2020.
- Any camera is permitted as long as you adhere to the three rules above.
How do I enter?
- Get your best sprocket images ready! If possible, make the long side of your images between 3000 and 4000 pixels. Images should be JPG format.
- On or before the closing date 15 October 2020, complete the Sprocktastic 2020 Google Form, sending up to four of your favourite sprocket images to me.
- The form requires a Google sign-in because you’re attaching images… if you don’t have a Google account, you can always email your images. Listen to the podcast if you can’t remember my email address 🙂
- Be sure to tell me where you took the photos, which camera you used and which film. You can also add your social media details if you like.
- As the entries roll in, I will feature them on a competition entries page on this website.
- If you’d like to share on Instagram or Twitter, use the hashtag #sprocktastic2020
- If we get enough entries, we will look at creating a zine for the project.
- Judges are Matt Murray and a mystery judge!