In this episode I review another pre-exposed film: Psychedelic Blues #2. Check out the photos that I took with this fun, colourful film.
I also read some wonderful letters from listener Alan Daly – a former Polaroid sales rep from the UK! Make sure you check out Alan’s photos below, published with his kind permission.
Summary of episode 13 of Matt Loves Cameras
- Psychedelic Blues film
- Overview of pre-exposed films
- Companies selling pre-exposed film
- Typical costs
- Why shoot with a pre-exposed film?
- Differences between Yodica film that I shot and Psych Blues
- Explanation of how Psych Blues is made
- Description of Psych Blues #2
- Lovely letters from listener Alan Daly in the UK. Alan is a former Polaroid sales rep! Check out the photos below!
Images I shot with Psych Blues film on an Olympus MJU II / Stylus Epic
Check out these amazing Polaroid images courtesy of Alan Daly
Thanks so much to listener Alan Daly for getting in touch and giving me permission to share these amazing photos he took!