Grab a roll of LomoChrome Purple and join the fun! Below are rules for the competition and details on how to enter. Remember to keep listening to Matt Loves Cameras for more updates!
- You must shoot a roll of LomoChrome Purple between 1 February 2021 and 30 April 2021. (I’m usually pretty flexible with extensions, but don’t make it too far past the deadline or you risk missing out!)
- You can shoot LomoChrome Purple in any format: 35mm, 120, 110, or by using a roll of Purple in one of Lomography’s simple use cameras.
- You can use any camera.
- You can rate the film at an ISO you like.
- You can shoot anywhere in the world.
How do I enter?
- Get your best Purple images ready! For best results, make the long side of your images between 3000 and 4000 pixels. Images should be JPG format.
- On or before the closing date 30 April 2021 complete the Matt Loves Purple entry form sending up to four of your favourite Purple images to me.
- The form requires a Google sign-in because you’re attaching images… if you don’t have a Google account, you can always email your images. Listen to the podcast if you can’t remember my email address 🙂
- Be sure to tell me where you took the photos, which camera you used and which film. You can also add your social media details if you like.
- As the entries roll in, I will feature them on a competition entries page on this website.
- If we get enough entries, we will look at creating a zine for the project.
- Judges are Matt Murray and a mystery judge!