Do you know the major difference between Polaroid and Instax images and how they develop? Find out as I review the SQ6, the first fully analogue Instax Square camera from Fujifilm.
I also give an overview of the history of integral film and offer my thoughts on how Fujifilm could take Instax to a whole new level.
Summary of episode 3 of Matt Loves Cameras
- Brief history of integral film: Polaroid / Kodak / Fujifilm
- Key difference between how Polaroid and Instax images develop
- Brief history of Instax film
- Overview of Instax film sizes
- Where I got my Fujifilm Instax Square SQ6
- Fujiflm Instax Square SQ6 specs
- What’s in the box
- SQ6 camera modes
- Description of instant photos
- Camera ratings
- My views on the future of Instax
- Weekly update
- Emulsive Secret Santa 2018 (see bottom of this page)
- Matthew Joseph 2018 photo book (see bottom of this page)
- What I bought this week
- Full transcript for this show coming soon!
Buy the amazing Fujifilm Instax Square SQ6
- Buy the Fujifilm SQ6 on Amazon
- Buy Instax Square film from Amazon
- Buy the Fujifilm SQ6 on Amazon UK
- Buy Instax Square film from Amazon UK