Four days, three nights in steamy Hong Kong with a Mint InstantKon RF70 and a fistful of point and shoots. Markets, tram rides, protests, and too many rollercoasters… but how many cameras did I take on my overseas holiday? That is the big question.
- Our trip – one month overseas in Hong Kong, Switzerland and the UK
- Cameras and film I took with me with – carry on
- Cameras I took with me – checked baggage
- Hong Kong arrival
- Hong Kong
- Star Ferry
- Champagne Court camera stores
- Mint Camera store
- Hong Kong trams
- Lots of drama the night we left Hong Kong
- Holga Week – did you shoot your Holga?
- Find out more about the 2019 Emulsive Secret Santa – if you sign up, put on the form that you found out about it from Matt Loves Cameras and maybe Em will *finally* add us to his list of film photography podcasts!
- Episode 18 encouraged Sergio from Fresno, CA to buy a Mint InstantKon RF70!
Hong Kong markets
Hong Kong Harbour. Fujfilm Klasse S, Kodak Portra 400.