Woohoo! The Matt Loves Cameras podcast is finally here! In the first episode I try out the smallest SLR and the interchangeable lens camera ever produced: the Pentax Auto 110. Hear my amazing insights into using this tiny camera, and my even more amazing attempts at describing the photos! Also keep listening for mention of my faithful companion: the one, the only, Marshall Dalmatian.
So is the Pentax Auto 110 the best pocket camera ever? Listen here or search iTunes for Matt Loves Cameras and don’t forget to subscribe!
Click the play button below to listen to episode 1
Images described in the show in order
How did the Pentax Auto 110 shape up against my completely made up and arbitrary ratings? It did pretty well!
- Usability / performance: 19/25
- Features: 17/25
- Images: 16/25
- Fun: 22/25
Camera rating: 74/100
Episode 1 shout outs
- Follow the #110film hashtag on Instagram
- The excellent Pentax110.co.uk site
- Fantastic overview of 110 film thanks to The Dark Room
- Great information on the Pentax Auto 110 on the Cameraquest website
- Matt Loves Cameras on Instagram
- Classic Dick Van Dyke 110 Kodak camera commercial
- The fantastic music in the show is thEnd by Casi – used under Creative Commons licence
Get in touch
If you have any feedback I’d love to hear from you! [email protected]